Citizenship and Multicultural Interests Hon Minister John Castrilli MLA today invited nominations for the 2011 Western Australian Multicultural Community Service Awards to be presented in Harmony Week 2011.
The Western Australian Multicultural Community Service Awards program has three categories:
- Individual (up to five awards will be presented in this category)
- Organisation – three streams are available (three awards are available):
- Community Service Excellence Award – For not-for-profit organisations receiving funding for and providing services specifically to ethnic communities and people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) backgrounds.
- Engaging the Community Innovation Award – For all organisations not specifically funded to provide services to CaLD communities.
- Implementing Multiculturalism Locally Award – For local governments only.
- Business Migrant of the Year (one award is available)
Nominations must be received by close of business, Monday 7 February 2011.
The Western Australian Multicultural Community Service Awards are coordinated by the Office of Multicultural Interests and are sponsored by the National Australia Bank and supported by Lotterywest.
Click here to download nomination forms and guidelines.